Saturday, July 23, 2011

Never Alone

God speaking left and right to me
Shouting out loud and whispering in my ear
He will not let me stand alone, I have nothing to fear
To feel pain everywhere and still feel incomparable
What the Lord went through for us is way past relatable
To even think of the life before I knew Him like this
What else in life did I miss?
But He says not to worry because in His righteous right hand He holds the ultimate plan
I'm so thirsty for His knowledge I want to know more
To think I could handle life on my own? I knew nothing before
People and situations in your life
He has brought in to mold you
I am thankful for them all,
even the ones I told you were
hardships
because they made me stronger
Yeah, with the Lord on my side I can push a little longer

No comments:

Post a Comment